The company was established in 2006, starting out PAT testing in Preston and has been providing portable appliance testing services and appliance inspection services throughout Lancashire and the Northwest ever since.
Our aim is to help you maintain and conform to regulations regarding all electrical portable appliances.
PAT Testing Northwest are a Preston, Lancashire based specialist Portable Appliance Testing company. We provide a simple and cost effective solution, enabling all companies and organisations to comply with the Electricity at Work Regulations.
We provide a professional, reliable, cost effective appliance testing service to Offices, Universities, Schools, Hotels, Pubs, Clubs, Hotels, Landlords, Churches, DJ`s and many other companies across Lancashire and the Northwest.
Our offices are based in Garstang, with many of our clients based in Lancaster, Preston, Blackpool.
The Health & Safety Executive states that 25% of all reported electrical accidents involve portable appliances. Current legislation demands that employers ensure portable appliances are PAT tested to ensure equipment is safe.
PAT testing Northwest ensure each appliance is comprehensively tested to meet the exacting requirements of the IEE code of practice for In-Service Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment. We use the latest Seaward PAT testing equipment and software and are able to test all appliances in your company or business.
Feel free to get in touch below
What we can offer our customers:
- Free site visit to overview PAT testing
- We will visit you no matter how big the job or company
- Prices start from as little as £45.00
- Fitting/refitting new plugs: POA
- Free minor repairs during the course of testing
- No minimum amount of items
- Microwave testing: Included with the price of the testing
- Reduced rates for charities and none profit organisations
- Quantity discounts – more than 1000 items tested
- Day rate – to be discussed
- Free advice regarding your requirements
- General hours 9am – 5pm
- Weekend PAT testing – by arrangement
- PAT testing through the night – by arrangement
All of our customers will receive the following:
- Minimal disturbance, working around our customers
- Fully trained, well mannered, insured and professional PAT Tester(s)
- Fully calibrated and up to date test equipment used
- Thorough visual inspection on every item tested
- Free correct fuse replacement
- All applicable electrical tests on each item tested
- Pass or Fail label placed on each item PAT tested
- Notification of any failed items
- Free retest of any failed items (repaired whilst on-site)
- An asset list to ensure compliance, whilst helping to maintain a Health and Safety maintenance and management scheme.
- Portable Appliance Testing certificate
- Free report of any areas of concern emailed if required to the “responsible person” managing Health and Safety
- Free re-book and remind service
PAT Testing Northwest
Be safe and get your appliances tested today, we occasionally offer discounts in these areas
PAT Testing Northwest
We are based in Preston, Lancashire, but undertake work throughout the Northwest. We are committed to providing the highest level of service to our clients.
We believe in a clear pricing structure so that you can accurately determine the price you will pay. All charges are made on a per appliance basis depending on the total number of items to be tested.
- All required PAT tests on all appliances
- Full asset list
- Personalized PAT test certificate
- All test results are downloaded from the tester to avoid fake reports
- Well-mannered and professional
- Fully insured
- City and Guilds qualified
- Use the latest fully calibrated Seaward PAT testing equipment
- A sample asset list is available here: PAT Test Asset List