Please view below to see our approximate pricing guide.
- 15 mile radius
- Zero delays only
- All delays/repairs
- 8 hours including travel
All you need to know
This is always the first question we ever get asked.
Many factors need to be taken into account before we answer this:When quoting for PAT testing various factors need to be taken into consideration:
- Your location
- The category of your site (e.g. construction, school, office, factory, etc.)
- The number of appliances to test
- How many engineers are needed to carry out the work
- Whether time consuming site inductions are required
- Various other factors
To put the cost of PAT testing into perspective, please view the following scenario:
- Your work place has 20 items (1 hours work for a single engineer)
- Travel 45 minutes each way (1 hour, 30 minutes)
- 30 minute induction
- Certificate and paperwork (30 minutes)
This would give a total of 3 hours, 30 minutes and a travel cost of £10.00 (not including PAT testing labels and other expenses).
If this was simply price per item and we said £1.50 per item hour hourly rate would be less than minimum wage.
This is all taken into account when giving calculating the PAT testing cost.
We have a minimum charge that includes up to 15 items, however this would be cheaper if you are local.
we don’t offer testing at our premises, as all engineers are usually on-site and not sat in the office.
If you inform us via phone or email 24 hours before you are booked in, there will be no charge. However if no notification of cancellation is made you will be charged a £150.00 fee.