This is almost always the first question we get asked by any potential clients, the phone call usually goes as follows:
“Hello PAT testing Northwest”
“Hello just ringing to find out how much you charge per item”
This is a similar question to how long is a piece of string?
There are several factors that need to be taken into account.
- Where are you based?
- Approximately how many items need testing?
- What is the environment (office/building site/school)?
- Are all the items accessible?
- Are all the items in one location ready to be tested?
- Are there likely to be any delays?
- Do we need to carry out a time consuming induction?
- Is there parking on-site or do we need to pay for parking?
All these need to be considered before a price per item can be considered.
Please bear this in mind when phoning for a PAT testing price